Ping Creates is an award-winning creative digital studio that brings client’s ideas to life on digital platforms through animated films, interactive games, apps and websites.
Why Should You Join Team Ping?
At Ping Creates, we work on all kinds of animated content including brand films, educational films, explainer animations, motion graphics, animation for games and everything in between for a wide variety of direct clients such as CBBC and the NHS as well as advertising and marketing agencies.
We are looking for a talented animator and designer with strong 2D skills to join our small studio team, located in CodeBase Stirling.
You will be highly creative with an eye for detail and experience of delivering professional high-quality results to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a positive outlook. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, willing to learn and work in a fun, cooperative environment.DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
What You Will Be Doing
- Create assets for animation in 2D using vector-based software
- Animate 2D assets within a shot, including characters
- Multi-tasking on various projects
- All round strong digital illustration skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Able to work in-house, in Stirling, Scotland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in managing asset pipelines
- Passion for telling stories and film making
- Ability to contribute to the visual design of projects
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to retain a sense of humour under pressure