Connected Creativity. The core essence of our business. Connected to technology. Connected to talent. Connected to you.
Ping Creates is a ‘digitive’ company, a creative studio that brings the client’s ideas to life on digital platforms such as websites, apps, animations and interactive games.
It was founded in 2010 by Jason Wagner, one of Scotland’s leading digital creatives, as a joint venture with The Bridge advertising agency. The aim was to create award-winning content and offer real opportunities to keep creative talent in Scotland.
In 2013, with a strong award-winning reputation both nationally and internationally, Jason bought out The Bridge to spend as much time with his new-born son while continuing to pursue business growth.
This was followed by Ping Creates’ most successful year, developing lasting relationships with clients.
Selina WagnerCreative Director
The core purpose of our business is to bring our client’s ideas to life through technology. As clichéd as it sounds, our pipeline gives you control.
We involve you in the process but also aim to instil practicality in what we create, ensuring the relevance of your ideas and goals. This allows a trusting relationship to grow between us.
- Our very own creative director, @blobina talks about creating animation in this week's #MindToolsPodcast. Have a li… https://t.co/3bZXLYDYhP
- Enjoying a well earned coffee and epic view from our studio @CodeBaseSTL ☀️ 😎 https://t.co/9M9KzszeYd
- The latest in our series for @MoredunComms 'Stop the creeps on sheep'. Think this might be our favourite yet! 😀 https://t.co/HtA93OBKsJ
- Proud to have worked with the @MoredunComms team to create the latest in their series of animations, 'Test don't gu… https://t.co/TAAFKGaA6b
Having relocated the office to Dunblane in early 2013, Ping Creates continued working with some of Scotland’s leading companies and charities including Belhaven, Historic Scotland and Caledonian MacBrayne.
While looking for premises to facilitate future growth in the Stirling area, Jason struggled to find locations suitable for collaborative creative businesses like Ping Creates. Talking to other entrepreneurs, business leaders and members of Stirling Council, Jason started a conversation to see what could be done to facilitate these demands.
An opportunity then emerged with Codebase who were opening a new tech incubator in the heart of Stirling which opened in 2017. As a result of Jason’s efforts to put Stirling on the map, Ping Creates was invited as a first-tier guest to relocate their headquarters.
The new office enabled us to build an in-house team, while additionally producing new business and collaboration within the building.
In late 2018, Ping Creates successfully applied for Growth Pipeline support and in early 2019 we secured our first oil and gas client creating an immersive online induction experience that will be available to all personnel being mobilised offshore.
In the 9 years since Ping Creates was founded, we have enjoyed some major successes in striving to meet the vision of the business:
- The Eventit Digital Games Award for Food Standards Scotland at the Royal Highland Show.
- A nomination for a Marketing Star for our Historic Scotland app.
- Reinvest capital into developing our own ideas: Peekaboo Planet, Rescue Pods and Creative Creature.
- Codebase Stirling has also allowed us to integrate the business into the local community, something we feel strongly about at Ping, with our involvement in local business development, promotional events within Stirling and career talks at local high schools.
- Within the new office, we have been able to facilitate three interns from the University of Stirling, allowing access to a local knowledge pool while also being able to offer key experience for students looking towards their future careers.