Connected Creativity. The core essence of our business. Connected to technology. Connected to talent. Connected to you.
Ping Creates is a ‘digitive’ company, a creative studio that brings client’s ideas to life on digital platforms such as websites, apps and interactive games.
It was founded in 2010 by Jason Wagner, one of Scotland’s leading digital creatives, as a joint venture with The Bridge advertising agency. The aim was to create award winning content and offer real opportunities to keep creative talent in Scotland.
In 2013, with a strong award-winning reputation both internationally and nationally, Jason bought out The Bridge to spend as much time with his new born son while continuing to pursue business growth.
This was followed by Ping Creates’ most successful year, developing lasting relationships with clients.
Selina WagnerCreative Director
The core purpose of our business is to bring our client’s ideas to life through technology. As clichéd as it sounds, our pipeline gives you control.
We involve you in the process, but also aim to create practicality in what we create, ensuring the relevance of your ideas and goals. This allows a trusting relationship to grow between us.
- 👋 to all the attendees on the second day of @Move_Summit. Our creative director @blobina is there again all day so… https://t.co/56qX77zRBl
- Shout out to everyone @Move_Summit today 👋 Our creative director @blobina is there today so make sure you catch her… https://t.co/Ssdig6UTzy
- Awesome to visit @angelshareglass this morning and see all their beautiful glassware. Amazing skills from the entir… https://t.co/Gkn9hNHalU
- This really is something Apple shouldn’t have to ask for. Privacy is trust. https://t.co/MkKCuZYoKa
Having relocated the office to Dunblane in early 2013, PING continued working with some of Scotland’s leading companies and charities including Belhaven, Historic Scotland and Caledonian MacBrayne.
While looking for premises to facilitate future growth in the Stirling area, Jason struggled to find locations suitable for collaborative creative businesses like PING. Talking to other entrepreneurs, business leaders and members of Stirling Council, Jason started a conversation to see what could be done to facilitate these demands.
An opportunity then emerged with Codebase who were opening a new tech incubator in the heart of Stirling which opened in 2017. As a result of Jason’s efforts to put Stirling on the map, Ping Creates was invited as a first-tier guest to relocate their headquarters.
The new office facilitates an in-house team, while additionally producing new business and collaboration within the building.
In the 8 years since PING was founded, we have enjoyed some major successes in striving to meet the vision of the business:
- The Eventit Digital Games Award for Food Standards Scotland at the Royal Highland Show
- A nomination for a Marketing Star for our Historic Scotland app.
- Reinvest capital into developing our own ideas: Peekaboo Planet, Rescue Pods and Creative Creature.
- Codebase Stirling has also allowed us to integrate the business into the local community, something we feel strongly about at Ping, with our involvement in local business development, promotional events within Stirling and career talks at local high schools.
- Within the new office, we have been able to facilitate two interns from Stirling University, allowing access to a local knowledge pool while also being able to offer key experience for students looking towards their future careers.